We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better
You can use this tool to change your cookie settings. Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re OK to continue.
Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to work.
We also use some non-essential cookies to collect information for making reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form.
To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings.
What is in a cookie ?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences.
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies – these are essential in to enable you to move around the websites and use their features. Without these cookies the services you have asked for, such as registering for an account, cannot be provided.
- performance cookies – these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. We use this information to improve our websites and to aid us in investigating problems raised by visitors. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor.
- functionality cookies – these cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide more personal features. For instance, a functional cookie can be used to remember the volume level you prefer to use when watching videos on our websites. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, you can visit this website, click here !
How can I manage “cookie” ?
Configuration is different according to your browser:
You can also pu an “do not track” code:
- Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/use-tracking-protection#ie=ie-11
- Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952?locale=en_US
- Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?
- Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-activer-option-ne-pas-pister
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/fr/notrack.html
Changes to our “Cookie statement”
Any changes we may make to our Cookie Statement in the future will be posted on this page.